• facebook
  • twitter
  • linkined
  • youtube


Have questions?
Shoot us an Email.

1. Are you a factory or a trading company?

We are the manufacturer with professional manufacturing experience in food machinery more than 10 years. We also have rich experience for OEM, ODM and after-sales service.

2. What's the lead time?

For the order with 10 sets or less, we can get the order ready for dispatch within 7 days. For big quantity, the lead time needs to be discussed. 

3. What's the machine warranty?

All of our products enjoy 24 months warranty as we're confident in our product quality.

4. How can I pay my order?

We accept T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/P Etc.
You need to pay 70% as the deposit, and the rest 30% before delivery.

5. What should I do if something is wrong with the product I purchased?

Our experienced service team is online to support you during working days. 
We provide all of sold machines with lifetime service, we can send you part replacements for free.
We supply User's Manual in both soft copy and hard copy to our customers. Operational videos are available to help you.